Welcome to SPEA10 in Almería (SPAIN)
June 4th-8th – 2018
Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos Cabo de Gata Ciudad de Almería.
SPEA10 will cover research fields as varied as:
- Water treatment and disinfection
- Air treatment
- Green synthesis by solar photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Novel materials for photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Photocatalytic membranes, thin films
- Functionalized textiles, surfaces and coatings
- Interface with life science
- Environmental photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Experimental standardization and commercial applications
- Modeling and mechanistic studies in photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Process fundamentals
- Photocatalytic hybrid systems
- Photocatalytic, Photochemical and Photosynthetic systems for H2 production and CO2 utilization
Through plenary and keynote lectures, oral presentations, poster talks and poster sessions, the ambition of the four-day SPEA10 meeting is to report on the most advanced research progresses in environmental photocatalysis and photochemistry, and to pave the way for future research and challenges.
For facing actual challenges and addressing major societal concerns on environment, sustainable chemistry and energy, SPEA10 will offer a lively and convivial share platform to senior and younger researchers, PhD students as well as companies involved in Solar chemistry and Photocatalysis.
Click below for more details
on the scope/topics of SPEA10: