Abstract submission is only possible after your online registration
Poster size: A0 maximum (1189 mm high and 841 mm wide). Materials to secure posters to the boards will be provided.
Before Abstract submission, please take into account the following considerations:
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Authors MUST use the official template and strictly follow the Abstract Guidelines detailed in the abstract template. ONLY WORD DOCUMENTS (.doc and .docx) WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please download the Abstract Template click here
- Each participant can submit up to two abstracts as presenting author. Only one abstract could be selected for oral communication. Additional abstracts submitted by the same presenting author will be charged with an additional fee of 40 EUR per supplementary abstract. If you want to submmit more than two contributions please, contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Key dates:
- Deadline for abstracts: January 31, 2018
- Late-Breaking Posters: May 25, 2018 (Please note that the late-breaking posters will not be included in any symposium proceedings.
- The Scientific Programme will include Short Oral Communications consisting in Short-Oral talks only for PhD students, without any additional time for questions, providing an opportunity for young scientists to present, advert (oral) and further discuss (poster) their works.
- Posters will be exposed during the whole congress. Special prizes will be organized for the best posters.
- Abstracts are to be submitted under one of the following scientific topics:
- Water treatment and disinfection
- Air treatment
- Green synthesis by solar photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Novel materials for photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Photocatalytic membranes, thin films
- Functionalized textiles, surfaces and coatings
- Interface with life science
- Environmental photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Experimental standardization and commercial applications
- Modeling and mechanistic studies in photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Process fundamentals
- Photocatalytic hybrid systems
- Photocatalytic, Photochemical and Photosynthetic systems for H2 production and CO2 utilization